We launched our Homeopathy: Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond Training Course this month, and I am still so excited about it that I decided to write about the Essential Oil Kit that my friend Amanda Filla, Doula and Expert in all things Essential Oils in my opinion, consulted with me to put together just for this new course. Amanda has been studying Essential Oils for several years and has been recognized by a very prestigious group for her contribution in the area of Education to families on the subject. (Check out her podcast here)
I made a gift of this little kit to my daughter just recently, and I am more than impressed! The Homeopathy: Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond Essential Oil Roller Kit is inclusive of so many issues that Mommies may encounter during and after pregnancy, that I can with all honestly say, “Where was this wonderful tool when I was a young expectant mother?”
Here’s a bit of information that you may like to know if you are considering a Roller Kit purchase for your pregnancy or for someone you love:
First, Each and Every Essential Oil in this kit is Safe to Use with homeopathic remedies. There are no mints to cancel the action of remedies.
(of course, you must always take care not to open homeopathic remedies in the presence of strong odors, but you can rest assured the action of these Oils and the action of all the Homeopathic remedies in the Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond Kit as well as any other Homeopathic remedies will work well together)
Also, All the Essential Oils in our kit are, Pure, Therapeutic Grade Organic or Wildcrafted and of the highest quality. If you would like to know about the oils specifically, email us and we will give you details.
(And as I’ve said before…I love Essential Oils! Oils are one of the easiest ways to get concentrated nourishment for your Body, Mind and Spirit!)
Each Roll On comes with a laminated card to tell what Essential Oils are in the Roll-on and to tell what uses this Roll-on may be good for. Of course, there will be many uses for any of them, even beyond the pregnancy realm! Maybe Daddy would like a nice back rub with the “Back” Roll-on?
There are 10 Roll-on bottles and a 2 oz Bottle of Essential Oil Peri Spray (for conditioning before labor and healing after).
- Labor: This is a blend of oils to use to stimulate stronger and more consistent contracts while promoting a sense of peace. Apply to the abdomen as well as acupressure point to stimulate labor. **Do NOT use before 38 weeks**
- Strength: This is a blend to promote strength throughout pregnancy and help to hold spinal alignment, making the path easier for baby during the birthing process. This is a great blend to use before and after chiropractic adjustments, when the immune system can use a boost, and during the laboring process. Apply to the spine and the bottoms of the feet.
- Milk: This is a great blend to help increase milk production (should only be used for 10 days continuously, then take a break for 7 days). Apply topically to the breast after breastfeeding or pumping.
- Grounded: Use this blend anytime you need to relax and calm your mood. Apply to the back of the neck, bones behind the ears or in the palms of your hands and inhale.
- Peace: Use this blend when you need a mental lift. Apply to the back of the neck, bones behind the ears or in the palms of your hands and inhale.
- Head throb: Great blend to help when your head is throbbing. You can apply to the back of the neck, forehead, or bottoms of the feet.
- Back: Great for supporting our ligaments and muscles especially during labor when pain is primarily in the lower back. Apply to the bottoms of the feet, along the lower back and spine.
- Sleep: When you just need rest… apply to the feet and spine for restful sleep. Can also be applied to baby’s feet to promote rest and relaxation too!
- Dynamic: The little known Dynamic Duo is Frankincense and Myrrh. These are not only very healing oils but also very holy oils. The saying goes- “When in doubt, use frankincense and myrrh.” Apply when you are not sure what else to grab to the area of discomfort. This blend also works well for anointing baby after birth.
- Relax: Sometimes we need to just sit back, relax, and be in the moment especially during pregnancy and birth. Apply this oil to the spine, feet, behind the ear or on the palms of your hands to inhale and help you to be present and in the moment.
- Peri Spray: This is a wonderful blend for the perineum for both before and after delivery. This can be used on the perineum from 34 weeks of pregnancy until perineum is healed after delivery & is wonderful for skin support
You can get this wonderful kit on our store by clicking here.
May God Bless You and Yours,