A couple years ago, Paola Brown asked me to join her on Facebook Live. I was thrilled to say the least, because I not only thought she was a wonderful, fun and lively personality, but I was extremely honored to be part of her Brain Child, the newly formed group of advocates who were fighting to save Homeopathy as we know it…. Americans for Homeopathy Choice!
This group has come a long way. I truly believe that if it weren’t for them, we would have already lost most of our freedom when it comes to homeopathic choices. Paola is quite the Pit-bull when it comes to negotiations, and we can be thankful that she is working night and day to rally thousands of Americans to stand up and be heard!
It is so important to stand up for your beliefs; I’ve always told my children; if you don’t fight for what you believe, you don’t earn the right to complain! Ha, in simpler terms….make your voice known. It is so often the radicals and persons who aren’t raising families that have time to picket and be politically loud.
So, we family-oriented persons must consciously make the effort to go one step further and say: I want my moral, conservative, voice heard!
I laugh when I think about her choice of subject matter for me on that first Face-Book Live show; she asked if I’d talk about Anxiety!
It just so happens that there have been many persons expressing fears and anxiety about the fact that the FDA is not leaning as far in our direction as we’d like them to. I try to calm these emotions with logical rationalization, but sometimes, our corporal body just gets the best of us…
So, I thought I’d put this blog up to remind everyone that we do have help with the use of Homeopathy! This is Exactly WHY we need to keep FIGHTING to KEEP it!
In addition to homeopathy, many other rights are constantly being threatened. In dealing with this current Covid-19 situation, many are also dealing with their own anxieties about the virus, job loss, or uncertainty for the future. Please see the list below of homeopathic remedies that can help you deal with your anxieties and fears. In addition, here is another great blog about using Homeopathy for Emotions.
God bless you and yours,
Sue Meyer, ND CCH
A feeling of worry, fear, nervousness, or unease – a state of foreboding.
Lack of self-confidence
Belief systems that are no longer in alignment with values and life-purpose
Here are the top Anxiety remedies that literally help thousands of persons daily.
In a safe, non-toxic manner.
- Anxiety or fear caused by a shocking event
- Intense fear and panic
- Agitated, restless
- Fear they are about to die and may even predict the time
- Dry skin and mouth
- Heart palpitations
- Anticipatory anxiety better from eating
- Massive lack of self-confidence
- Mind goes blank; they feel stuck
- Profound loss of confidence before and exam and they feel they can’t do it no matter how much they’ve prepared
- Anticipatory/Performance anxiety with gas and diarrhea
- Foreboding – feels something bad will happen.
- Fears: being late, heights, failure
- Hurried, impulsive thoughts – “what if…?”
- Desires company; superstitious
- Better with fresh air; worse from warmth and sweets (even though they may crave sweets)
- Anxiety with restlessness; nervousness
- Fear of death/health
- Worse when alone – desires company, but can be critical and controlling
- Deep insecurity – issues with security and safety
- Better from warmth, hot drinks
- Anticipatory anxiety, fear of public appearances, exams, losing control, and new situations
- Paralyzed with fear: weak, trembling, panic; heavy limbs
- Memory lapses; dullness of mind
- Worse from excitement
- Anticipatory anxiety/ stage fright
- Lack of self-confidence
- Anxiety with bloating
- Attempts to hide anxiety by boasting or over talking
- Sensitive, suggestible to the thoughts and feelings of others – empathic
- Fears darkness, being alone, illness, ghosts – very easily startled
- Anxiety better with company and reassurance
- Vivid imagination
- Desires cold drinks, ice cream